In conveying and processing installations of this type, the chips are manually supplied to the feed hopper of the processing installation by means of a chip truck, then broken up, dried (centrifuged) and automatically filled into containers. The recovered emulsion or cutting oil can be fed back to the production machines and the chips sold to waste disposal companies as a higher-grade raw material.
We have a large number of options in the product range, in order to be able to meet your specific requirements.
- Lifting and tilting device for filling the installation
- Separation of ferrous / non-ferrous materials
- Separation of solid pieces / chips
- Processing of different materials with subsequent separation
- Filtration systems for the recovered cooling lubricant
- Filling into containers, big bags, silos, …