Dry or moist chips are extracted fully automatically from the production machine and conveyed to the processing plant where they are separated from the adhering cooling lubricant as and when required. After processing, the chips are conveyed to space-saving storage containers. The recovered cooling lubricant can be fed back to the production machines and the internal transport with the chip trucks can be dispensed with. After optimum processing with the ARP systems, the chips can be sold to waste disposal companies at a significant premium.
We also have a large number of options in the product range here, so that we can meet and exceed your requirements.
- Integration of manual chip feed options in the vacuum suction system e.g. via lifting and tilting devices with a downstream shredder and extraction station.
- Separation of ferrous / non-ferrous materials
- Separation of solid pieces / chips
- Processing of different materials with subsequent separation
- Filtration systems for the recovered cooling lubricant
- Filling into containers, big bags, silos, …